One of the Midwest’s largest supplier of Aggregates awards Glenmount Global Solutions a major contract to design and implement a continuous, self-monitoring alarm system that will meet subchapter M’s requirement for the fleet of 11 “pusher” tugboats.
The upgrade will be designed and implemented using modern Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) technologies that are open, ruggedized, and scalable architectures. GGS project services include:
- Hardware engineering to ensure timely installation and ease of maintenance post commissioning
- Software engineering to ensure proper alarming and monitoring
- Human Machine Interface to provide detailed diagnostics and operational status information to the boats crew
- Innovative manufacturing solutions to expedite the installation and reduce boat down time
- Factory Acceptance Testing to ensure quality commissioning, and serve as a training platform for the customer’s technical team
- Ship manuals and documentation (specific to each vessel) and procedure as required for USCG certifications.
EVP, Marketing, Energy
Glenmount Global Solutions